Purchasing a property is a substantial investment with built-in risks and potential benefits. During any transitional period in one’s life, it is important to understand the value of future investments in order to know where you stand. By obtaining a pre-purchase appraisal from Divorce Home Appraisals, the buyer and seller become more informed about the property and its value. When purchasing a property, place your trust in an appraisal company that has been performing professional real estate appraisals for nearly two decades. Our appraisers are locally based and prepared to provide high-quality, detailed appraisals. At Divorce Home Appraisals, we understand that time is of the essence when there is a pending sale of a property. We are equipped to deliver competent appraisals within the time frame you need.
A pre-purchase appraisal by Divorce Home Appraisals can also provide you with:
- An objective, unbiased, and third-party independent appraisal will give you an accurate reflection of the value of the property you want to purchase and a solid basis for an offer. This information can be shared with the owner of the real estate to prove the actual market value.
- An appraisal can reflect if the market is going up or down, and your offer can reflect the current market conditions.
- Many buyers can use the appraisal for tax abatement after they purchase their new home if the assessment is too high.
- There are times the appraisal can be used by your lender during the financing process.
- There are times when a buyer and seller agree on a price, but when the appraisal is done for the bank, the value does not match. A pre-purchase appraisal by Divorce Home Appraisals can help avoid this.
Call Divorce Home Appraisals today at (678) 791-4849. We have served as a backbone of the appraisal industry in Atlanta since 2001. Divorce Home Appraisals has the experience and qualifications to meet all of your appraisal needs.